ZiraatBank BH takes the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of customer data at the highest level within the relevant legal regulations and in this regard on the website of our bank and the Internet branch applies the following:
In order to perform its banking activities and enable uninterrupted provision of services, ZiraatBank BH, through channels such as the General Directorate, Branches, ATMs, Internet branches and Call centre, processes personal data collected orally, in written form or electronically, and all as the party responsible for the data and in accordance with the relevant law.
• Client data is taken through the bank's website only when applying for products and services, while through the internet branch of our bank or using existing recorded data, applications for products and services as well as sales transactions can be performed.
• Our bank gives importance to the protection of privacy and security of personal data. Accordingly, the necessary technical and administrative security measures are taken to protect personal data from unauthorized access, damage, loss or leakage. The Bank is not responsible for the security and confidentiality of links provided through the website to access other websites. We will not accept liability for material or non-material damage that may arise as a result of access to these websites.
• All personal data of clients requested through the website or internet branch of the bank for sales / applications for products and services, as well as those data that are in the system of our Bank and can be seen through the internet branch are not shared with third parties without the client consent. Client data can only be shared with legal institutions and persons authorized to access client data, upon receipt of a request.
• Third party access to information entered by our clients through a website or internet affiliate is prohibited. In order to protect the confidentiality of our clients' personal data, the necessary measures have been taken by maintaining our Bank's system and Internet infrastructure at the most secure level.
• When deemed as necessary, our bank receives support for services from various institutions and ensures that these institutions operate in accordance with the bank's standards and confidentiality requirements. Our bank ensures that the data processors with whom it has signed a contract gives importance to information security at least as much as it does itself, and that they act with an awareness of mutual responsibility, which is also ensured by the contract. In accordance with the definition given in the acts, data processors process personal data only by order of ZiraatBank BH, within the framework of the contract concluded with ZiraatBank BH and in accordance with the acts.
• Copyright regarding the information and materials on the website of our bank and their arrangement belongs to ZiraatBank BH. Our Bank reserves the right to all copyrights, registered trademarks, patents, intellectual and other proprietary rights in connection with the information and materials on the website of our Bank, except those belonging to third parties.
When our clients / visitors access our website it means that they accept the above conditions, and our bank has the right to change and update the terms and conditions in this legal notice without the need for prior notice.